Posted on August 11th, 2013 No comments
I’ve been prototyping some new firmware for the LushOne base revision 2. I am using my experience with the original to add features that make it easier to create an even bigger variety of sounds and to use the LushOne as a serious instrument. I also wanted to add features that would help with building the LushOne in to bigger systems.
Here’s what I have added so far:
- Settings memory so that selections are saved when the LushOne is powered off. LushOne will return to its previous state allowing you to pick-up from where you left off.
- Three new waveforms for the oscillators. 30% and 15% duty-cycle square wave and combined saw/square (like the MiniMoog). New base sounds enhance the range of capabilities.
- +/- One octave settings for OSC2 in OSC mode. Get really rich, deep tones when mixing with a LushOne Inca.
- Selection of MIDI input channel for use in more complicated MIDI systems.
- Ability to get MIDI velocity output as a control voltage (substitutes for the “log f” out). Allows for touch sensitivity.
What features would you like?