The Nebulophone designed by Bleep Labs is a beginner-friendly
Arduino-based synthesizer kit with a stylus keyboard. It is easy to
build and comes with a pre-programed microcontroller so you can start
playing as soon as construction is finished. If you want to extend the
Nebulophone's capabilities by changing its software then it can be
reprogrammed using an Arduino.
- Light controlled analog low-pass filter with five adjustable LFO
- Six arpeggio modes with adjustable rate.
- Portamento with three speed settings.
- Infrared control of arp rate with other Andromeda
Space Rocker and some Gieske
- Open-source Arduino code and hardware
- Seven waveforms including two with dual, detuned oscillators.
- Programmable sequencer to easily make your own arpeggios right on
- Perfect tuning across six octaves.
- White noise mode.
- Adjustable temperament and key.
- HYPERNOISE 30XX mode.
Note: The Nebulophone is currently shipping with different knobs from those shown in the photo above. All other details are the same.
We ship the Nebulophone kit from the UK for dispatch to UK
and European (EU) destinations. By ordering from inside the EU you
guarantee no tax will be added to the imports and will avoid shipping
delays due to customs.
Click for more information and multimedia.
- Circuit board
- All electronic components
- Preprogramed microcontroller with latest software
- Battery holder and legs
- Control knobs
WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.